tiistai 1. toukokuuta 2012

Some thoughts and lots of random pictures

I've been quite confused lately, and sometimes it's hard to get sleep and so on. So much is changing in my life right now. I've wanted the changes, so it's not a bad thing, but still I get somehow sad sometimes and feel like I'm lost. But, luckily that's not the whole picture. Even now there's so many things that are going well and so many things that I can appreciate. I try to cheer myself up and look things positively. Here's some random images to remind me that all is well... Some pictures are just pretty without any deeper message or so - I think that if something makes you feel even little bit better, it's worth of it, no matter how "silly" or "childish" that thing is. Right now I'm just looking for a feeling of relief... So here we go, my "to feel better" photo gallery (from weheartit.com):

















Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti